Kitty

Kitty

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

New Baby

People came to visit me (or maybe mom and Jerri) and there were little kids. They were ok but I'm use to just chilling and not having midgets pawing at me.  But I love these little kids and let me tell you why.  Do you know where babies come from? I just found out.  People from Idaho with kids bring babies.

I have a new baby.  His name is Baby Monkey and I love him. I thought I lost him once when he wasn't where I thought I left him on the back of the couch.  Mom saw the concern on my face and asked me, "Where's your baby monkey"? I looked and looked because I knew I left it up there. She told me "go find your baby".  In 15 seconds I was back with my baby monkey. Silly me, I forgot I took him for a walk in the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment